Nature Lovers

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Janine
    Janine
    Welcome Scented Letters, that is so true and we all need that peace and solitude and connection with nature in these tough stressful times. I love your user name....very clever; sounds romantic, too.
  2. Cellar Door
    Cellar Door
    Wow, we got ourselves a big old group now!
  3. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Hehe I know, I am surprized
  4. Cellar Door
    Cellar Door
    I went on the most exhilarating winter hike today! There is a ton of snow here (about two feet) and I felt like bundling up and creating some tracks in it. It was rather cold, but I brought some supplies and made soup over a fire in the woods. It was great. My companion enjoyed it as well, though trekking through the snow was a lot harder than he thought... Does anyone else hike in the snow?
  5. pussnboots
    pussnboots
    that sounds like fun. My idea of treking thru the snow is going from the front of my house into my backyard.
  6. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I love walking in the snow.
  7. Janine
    Janine
    I once treked through deep snow with ski boots on and I thought I was going to have a heart-attack! ...I think my treking is done for now; I agree with pussnboots - from my 'front yard to my back yard' is now my limit. However, Cellar Door, your little hike and adventure does sound quite nice.
  8. Cellar Door
    Cellar Door
    You guys should go do it! You don't have to go far; build a little fire pit and cook some soup in your backyards. Winter is totally unlike other seasons, in my opinion (nature in the other seasons are similar, at least where I live). Do it! You know you want to
  9. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    This is a little sketch I did, looking at the branches of the trees outside of the window.

10. Child_20
    Child_20
    I think the most delightful of all activity would be to arrange a camping trip consisting the members of this group. Digital strangers unveiled and united to indulge in the charms of nature. Let us ignore the feasibility of this idea. How about it folks?
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast