The Pit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    Has anybody listened to the new Metallica Cd?

If you have what did you think of it?
  2. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Though I do not particular care for Metellica I do love rock of just about every kind.
  3. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    What kind of bands do you like Dark Muse?
  4. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Alot! LOL

Tool is one of my all time favorites

Also really like

Staind
    Nickleback
    Puddle of Mudd
    Hinder
    Seether
    3 Doors Down
    3 Days Grace
    Papa Roach
    NIN
    Distubed
    System of a Down
    The White Stripes
    Godsmack

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. And well I pretty much like rock from all eras. I love the old classic rock. I love Elivs in his early days, and Buddy Holly I love.

Also really dig Celtic Rock.

I love the Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly and Tempest
  5. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    I like Tool and NIN as well.
  6. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    My list of rock favorites goes as the following:

Metallica, Tool, Godsmack, Stone Temple Pilots, Bush, Stabbing Westward, Greenday, Ramones,SoundGarden,Nirvana, White Stripes, Death, Obituary, Fear Factory, Cannibal Corpse, Kataclysm, NIN, White Zombie,Black Label Society,Perfect Circle,Static X, Prong, Sevendust,Mushroomhead, Slipknot, Buck Cherry,Disturbed,Lacuna Coil, Opeth,Weezer, MyDyingBride, Rammstein,Filter,Mudvayne,ACDC, Offspring,Red hot chili peppers,In flames, Misfits,Chimera,bile,biohazard,black sabbath, ozzy,pantera,orgy,stone sour,motley crue, iron maiden,guns n roses,sex pistols,type O negative, paradise lost,alice in chains, rage against the machine,lamb of god, kill switch engage, mastodon, slayer, anthrax,and mindless self indulgence.
  7. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    As for classic rock:

Clear water revival, Doors, Led Zepplin, Queen, Rolling Stones,Deep Purple, Hendrix, And Elvis.
  8. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I like some of Greenday's stuff, I like Nirvana, Perfect Circle is good, Red Hot Chili Peppers are good, Guns and Roses I like some of thier stuff.

But seriously ACDC? Really? God I hate them with a burning passion.

Clear What Revival is good, I love Queen and the Rolling Stones, some of the Doors I like.
  9. Lily Adams
    Lily Adams
    Noice name for this group.

I like the Ramones, The Hives, New Bomb Turks, Alice Donut...other stuff, too.

What about surf rock? Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh! Dickie Dale, Man or Astroman?.
  10. papayahed
    papayahed
    Whhhaattttt?? ACDC? Hate? with a burning passion? They are in my pantheon of rock gods.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast