Loners Anonymous

Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast
  1. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    Who would like to chat?
  2. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I'll bite, so to speak, though I don't know what to talk about. I am a life long Misanthrope
  3. andave_ya
    andave_ya
    I'll join this one too.

Do you feel most lonely when you are in the middle of a huge buzzing crowd of people you've known more than half your life?
  4. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I cannot say I ever truly feel "lonely" I embrace solitude and I rarely find myself in large crowds.
  5. andave_ya
    andave_ya
    I understand. I too enjoy solitude, but sometimes I feel incredibly vulnerable in a crowd of people I know. I don't have any problem talking, but I don't always know what to say and, even so, I intimidate people even when I'm not talking about books.
  6. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    I'm very familiar with misanthropy Dark Muse. What to talk about?

I haven't the slightest idea of what to discuss.
  7. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    Do you feel most lonely when you are in the middle of a huge buzzing crowd of people you've known more than half your life?

I don't really have anyone in my life to even give this question a answer.
  8. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    Here's a excellent topic: Where is everyone from?

I live in the state of Kansas in the wonderful ( I say wonderful with sarcasm) United States.
  9. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I have had misantrhropic tendicnes ever sense I was a child. I spent a good deal of time on my own of my own choosing, and usually only ever had one or two friends, and I never felt the desire to try and make new friends.

When pepole in public who I don't know try to talk to me even if they are in thier minds "being frinedly" I automaticaly assume something must be wrong with them. If anyone tries to talk to me in public think, you must be crazy, becasue why else would you be trying to talk to me when I don't know you.

The internet is really the only means in which I can very much tolerate human interaction.
  10. Mr Hyde
    Mr Hyde
    If I told you what my life has been like you would cry.
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast