Facebook Mongoloid Group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. andave_ya
    andave_ya
    hahaha, I'll join this one!! I've done that!! Like, taken some random quiz that gave me the result of "geek" with some Napoleon Dynamite looking character and got that sent to ALL my friends...
  2. andave_ya
    andave_ya
    de nada? Nobody is on Facebook?
  3. toni
    toni
    I am! And quite guilty of the description above
    Glad to know I'm not alone! ~~
  4. andave_ya
    andave_ya
    yay! hi toni!
  5. andave_ya
    andave_ya
    okay. I just added like thirty pieces of flair to my corkboard...practically all from LOTR.
  6. Psycheinaboat
    Psycheinaboat
    Hi! I joined because I have a Facebook account, but I don't know enough about it to do much with it. Right now, I have a picture and that is about it.

Any suggestions will be appreciated. Can I design the page with wallpaper and stuff?
  7. andave_ya
    andave_ya
    Hey psyche want to friend me? then I can show you more easily how you can customize your profile
  8. Psycheinaboat
    Psycheinaboat
    I visited my Facebook this morning and I'm more discouraged than ever. I know HTML pretty well and I've never had so much trouble with any network/site before.

I added some information, but I can't figure out how the apps work or anything. This is ridiculous!
  9. Psycheinaboat
    Psycheinaboat
    When I delete actions from my wall, i.e. "Psyche is now friends with Bob," does that also delete the alerts sent out to my friends?
  10. andave_ya
    andave_ya
    sorry, i'm not sure
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast