Magic and Mayhem

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Yes there will always be debate as to just what it is about, but more the point I was trying to make was that fairy tales were not oringally told to be moral lessons for children, that is something that happend to them later on.
  2. Virgil
    Virgil
    Wikipedia has an interesting write up on Little Red Riding hood: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Red_Riding_Hood
  3. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Oh, that is interesting. I have this book called the Anotated Fariy Tales, which is a collection of fairy tales, in which they choose one version to display in the book and talk about ways in which it was changed, and adapted, and different versions of it. And how the story can be seen throughout many cultures in varrious different ways.
  4. Janine
    Janine
    Another group, DM, you sure have been busy and now I am getting addicted to these groups. I think I have joined 7 by now....pretty funny when I first thought to not join even one. I see all my friends are members in here already...great!
  5. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Hehe yes I know what you mean. I thought I wouldn't be a part of any, but than I got invited to one.
  6. Janine
    Janine
    I think I ran out of photo storage space; is there a limit? eek.. I cannot find a upload box on any of my albums now. I guess one has to rotate after a time. I will have to directly upload any fantasy photos.
    Yes, DM, same thing actually; that is what happened to me. I think Kiz Paws asked me to join the tea group first and that got the ball rolling.
  7. Janine
    Janine
    This is an illustration by Kay Nielson. I love his style of painting. It is from a fairytale called "The Inconstant Prince".

8. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    On the photo album I think the limit is 60
  9. Janine
    Janine
    Yikes, I have been uploading like there is no tomorrow. I better weed out some soon. I must have reached my 60 quota.
  10. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I love Beauty and the Beast, so here are some different represeantions of it:

Eleanor Vere Boyle

Rackham

Walter Crane

Warkwick Goble
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast