Unknown

Oscar Kleaver

Sulamith Wulfing

Jessie Marion King

Harry Clarke

Erin Elizabeth

2. Niamh
    Niamh
    Love the sword in the stone ones too! I have a picture somewhere of it, i'll see if i can post it.
  3. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Rapunzel is one of my favorite fairy tales. Here is one by Frank Cadogan Cowper

4. LostPrincess13
    LostPrincess13
    Hello there! I'm new here... I'd like to join this group because I am a child who grew up in the world of fairy tales. I really love them... LOL! My friends used to tease me and say I should grow up sometime... LOL!
  5. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Oddly enough one of my favorite fairy tales acutally comes from The Shadowlands by Peter Straub. While it is not a traditional fairy tale, as it was created by Straub for use within the book. It is told in the same way that traditional stories are told.

Throughout the book, there are these little fairy tale like stories and one of them has alwyas stuck with me. It is a story about how frogs came to be, and how they use to be brids, but they were tricked by a wizard, and so they are always croaking and hoping trying to get thier song and wings back.
  6. csgraham
    csgraham
    I just posted a couple of pictures from my favorite Grimm's Fairy Tale, The Juniper Tree. The pics come from a project I had in my Fairy Tale Lit class. There are more on my profile. But if you have never read, or heard of, The Juniper Tree I highly recommend it.
  7. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    I remember that story, though It has been a long time since I read it. I do love Grimn. It is an interesting story.
  8. KryStaLitsa
    KryStaLitsa
    Hi there..!I 'm a big fan of fairy tales and fantasy stories,so this group may excite me!!Dark Muse, I loved the pictures of Little Mermaid above.That's one of my favourite fairy tales!!
  9. Dark Muse
    Dark Muse
    Hey welcome to the group, glad you enjoyed the pics. An interesting note about fairy tales, I am currently reading Possession by A.S Byatt, and the story is about scholors studying Victorian poets, but within the story there are several allusions made to fairy tales, and Byatt reinvents a few within the book as one of the characters in the story Christable LaMotte, (a fictional Victorian poet) had wrote her own collection of fairy tales inspired by Grimn and a few others.
  10. RomaNosferatu34
    RomaNosferatu34
    Hello everyone, I'm new here and still trying to learn how to operate the system.
    I love and practice magic. I also am a Author of three novels related to magic and mayhem.
    I love anything having to do with folk lore & legandary creatures.
    My Favorite being Dragons.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast