Writers Almost-Anonymous

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Virgil
    Virgil
    I definitely wish to read your story Fifth. It'll have to wait until I get a little more time. And I will probably have to print it out. I find reading extended works off a computer to be a problem for me.
  2. Josef K.
    Josef K.
    I want to find time too. Hope I 'll have it read before christmas!
  3. TheFifthElement
    TheFifthElement
    Well that'd be nice Virgil and Josef. I can't read stories off the screen either - the angle's all wrong. When you read you're supposed to look down right? At the angle you'd hold a book. If you do read it, I hope you like it
  4. TheFifthElement
    TheFifthElement
    Hey fellow writers! Why not sign up for National Novel Writing Month at: www.nanowrimo.org and finally write that novel you've been saying you will for years!
  5. LostPrincess13
    LostPrincess13
    Hello! I'm new here... Um, this is the first paragraph of the second chapter of a fable i wrote for class... it's the only piece of my writing i could find at the moment...

Dawn’s rosy fingers seeped through the clouds and caressed the sleeping inhabitants down below. The Worm was first to arrive at the clearing. It took an hour and a half for the others to arrive. The Lion casted the Worm a rather mocking look, the Crocodile suppressed a laugh, and the Fish smirked at the sight. The Cobra made hurtful jokes about the Worm, and everyone laughed heartily at this. The Eagle treated the scene with complete indifference.
  6. K.M Roberston
    K.M Roberston
    Hi all! I am new around these parts..... Here's a little part of a short story i am writing. Sorry if there are any grammar errs, i am to good when it comes to that...

I gripped my hands tighter, until they turned white and squeezed my eyelids shut. Another plain flow over the Cathedral, the great white crystal chandlers shook, and a piercing sound cut through the peace of prayer as an unsettled statue smashed to the floor. My lips glided of the salient words of my prayer ……………
  7. hollylite
    hollylite
    Hi, I'm new to this group. I constantly write during class when I'm supposed to take notes and always think of new ideas.
  8. Dana93
    Dana93
    Hello everyone, I'm new here. Is it ok if I write experts on what I'm currently working on and you give me your honest opinion?
  9. imthefoolonthehill
    imthefoolonthehill
    anyone here try nanowrimo?
  10. Readalot97
    Readalot97
    hey it looks like no one has commented for a long time... like really long time. But i would love it if we could write another story together, maybe one in first person? i know i'm new and stuff and i'm sure no one wants to write with me, but if you do please let me know peace
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast