If anybody ends up being interested...

1. 1n50mn14
    1n50mn14
    What should the first book/movie be?

Some suggestions that I have read/watched recently, that should be quite accessible:

Atonement- Ian McEwan

The Time Traveler's Wife- Audrey Niffenegger

The Road- Cormac McCarthy

Of course, there are literally thousands more!
  2. Niamh
    Niamh
    oooooo! We actually have a books to movies 3-4-2 in work at the moment! I'd love to read The Lovely Bones but the movie isnt out on DVD here yet!
  3. 1n50mn14
    1n50mn14
    ^Niamh, it's a great book, VERY highly recommend it. I found the film online, because it's not out here yet, either
  4. The Comedian
    The Comedian
    This may sound silly, but I'd love to read the comic Kick-*** and then watch the movie version,which is coming out soon.
  5. 1n50mn14
    1n50mn14
    ^No, not silly. Let us know when the film is coming out and where we can find the comic =)
  6. applepie
    After having read Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep for the book club, I'll confess to an interest to watch Blade Runner. So many books, so many choices
  7. Persuasion
    Persuasion
    I would love to see "Eleven Minutes" by Paulo coelho as movie

Who do you suggest for the roles of Maria and Ralf ??
  8. surprisemee
    surprisemee
    Hey, it's been a while since anyone has commented so, I'm just going to start this back up.

I agree we should watch the movie Kick*** and read the comics. I saw the movie and it was very well worth watching.

Also, maybe we should do something a little more conservative as well for our less 'cuss-liking' readers.

So what do you think?