The League of Honourable Old Geezers and Geezerettes

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
  1. motherhubbard
    motherhubbard
    I'm in. I have to get the kids to work anything cordless, my zipper is as long as my hand, and I know all the words to every song on the oldies station.
  2. kiz_paws
    kiz_paws
    Hey, this sounds like a fun group! I love the title, Sleepy!

I have to chuckle at the comment made by papayahed just below **snickers**

Maybe I can come clean here -- at the end of July, I actually turned the big four-oh (only M-H knew this) ... Its not the end, it is just the beginning ... for a geezerette, je suppose?
  3. motherhubbard
    motherhubbard
    Kiz, don't worry! 40 is the new 20 that makes me 18!
  4. kiz_paws
    kiz_paws
    Ha ha, thanks for that, M-H!
  5. Virgil
    Virgil
    Well, I posted a picture of some really old geezers, The Rolling Stones.
  6. LadyWentworth
    LadyWentworth
    Ah! Finally a place where I can complain about those whippersnappers in their big pants! Someone please tell me the point to wearing pants so huge and then as low as the knees? It is so comical when you watch a guy walk down the street with his legs about 3 feet apart and one hand lightly holding onto the waist just to make sure the pants don't fall down. By the way, if 40 is the new 20, then I am only going to be 10!! F.Y.I. I love Neil Diamond!
  7. kiz_paws
    kiz_paws
    And since we are on about the folks in the big pants -- one more thing that amuses me (sorry all gangstah-types, but this is true, even YOU have to admit it) -- the legs on the person wearing the aforementioned appear to be shortened significantly. And on some taller fellows, this is very amusing. Sorry, but my thoughts....
  8. sprinks
    sprinks
    Yeah... the guys at our school have the whole baggy pants thing going. I find it even stranger when guys wear skinny leg jeans, but still have them hanging down around their knees. What is the point of wearing tight jeans if you're going to do that?
  9. Virgil
    Virgil
    May I ask what's with everyone getting tattoos? And in the strangest places on their bodies. On the back of the neck? And Lord knows where else.
  10. barbara0207
    barbara0207
    It's not only tattoos, it's also the jewellery they're putting everywhere. They pierce their bodies in the most private parts. *ouch* *shudder*
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast