View RSS Feed

Maryd.

Snape - My son the star

Rate this Entry

Updated 09-18-2011 at 11:25 PM by Maryd.

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Mary, you sign up on the site and somewhere there is a place to upload videos. I have never done so myself, but I have a channel page (same as our profile page). It can be personally formated with color schemes and a background photo. Haunted knows how to upload videos. She makes them herself, so maybe ask her; I am sure she can help you out in that category. I don't think it's difficult. She first told me about the channel pages. You can save playlists in there and links to all your favorite YT videos.

And wow! That is great about your son. I am sure you will enjoy every moment of it. Is the movie you wish to post on YT?
    Updated 02-18-2010 at 09:14 PM by Janine
    Oh I had thought you had done it yourself Janine. I could swear you posted a video of your grand daughter.
    Congratulations, Snape! Congratulations Mary! How wonderful to experience that moment of pride in your offspring! How wonderful to get the lead in the play!
    Updated 02-18-2010 at 10:27 PM by qimissung
    A star is born!!!!! Humming Oliver as I type. Added congratulations and this will be an experience he will never forget and hopefully cherish the rest of his life. Break a leg.
    Thanks qimissung, he says you are his fave poet on this site, so he'll be pleased you commented.

And mtpsur, I know it is a saying in the industry... But I hope he doesn't break a leg. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryd.
    Hey all thanks for your lovely comments. Bien, my young fellow will be 12 on Feb 23rd.
    I have a little confession to make... If it wasn't for Heathcliff and her wonderful talent of the gift of the gab, it may not have happened. She informed the performing arts teacher that Andrew was keen and had talent. They rang me first and asked, before they even announced it to him. So Snape has a lot of thanking to do. Heathcliff should be awarded.
    Poor dear, she has been at the school for 3 years and was never chosen for any role in the school performance. He walks in and in less than 3 weeks is the star of the show.
    Finally, that is what I was waiting for.
    I haven't wanted a role in the performances. There are better and more rewarding things that I do, only they don't need a title. They are recognised by the people who really matter even if they are only a few. I don't think entertainment... Ahh, I'm going to quit while I'm ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximilianus
    That's the sister I never had

That's the sister I should have had
    Thank you...

Although enouh being a grump.
    My brother is amazingly talented and despite all his daftness, will scrape through to put on an amazing performance. Even with little practice I'm sure he'll pull it off. He is a very good singer and, although I see through him, his acting skills, well, they do him wonders. Nah, he;s alright, of course it will be hard work, but this is a very big opporunity for him and I'm insanely proud. He must've done something or said something right. This a great beginning to his schooling, especially at year seven, this is already a major achievement in itself. It will be even moreso when he does an amazing job, as I'm sure he will. Eh, I love my brother.
    Special girl. I'm sure he loves you too.
    Mwah to you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12