View RSS Feed

title

In Case Anyone is Wondering... Adoption Homefront

Rate this Entry
It's been 2 months since I last blogged about our adoption journey and unfortunately I have nothing new to report concerning us.

What I can share is some news about another couple that is there now. I will not share everything because I don't think it is right for me to talk about another couple's journey. What I can say is that they have been there for 2 months now and they still do not have a court date yet At least they are able to spend time with their son. He is definitely a cutie!!.

So the days go by one after another and I keep wondering is today the day we find out what region we go to.

My dear sweet loveable husband has yet to finish the nursery. All we're talking about is putting up the molding around the closet, installing the closet doors and putting down molding around the floor. Maybe I'll just have to do it once and for all !!!!

Next month I'll be going into my 34th month of pregnancy LOL. I sure hope by the summer it will be over.

Till next time
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sorry that you're just sort of stuck in a holding pattern. Maybe give your husband a bit of a break on the nursery. After all, he'll be the one rushing to get it finished at the last minute if he keeps procrastinating :p That's normally my tactic, but I also tend to just do a lot myself as well.

They always say that good things come to those that wait. You and your husband should be rewarded heavily for your patience. Wishing you both much happiness :)

~Meg
    Hey Puss, your time will come and you and hubby will look back at the waiting game as just another experience and then thank the man upstairs for your precious child. Hang in there.
    34 months of pregnancy? Even elephants have shorter gestation periods.
    I have wondered but feared it would add tension being asked all the time with no news. Too bad a process with a worthy objective takes so very long. If this helps I have NO carpentry skills so anything your no doubt struggling hubby does would be a good thing. lol