View RSS Feed

I'm a Diced Tomato

Sorry That I've Become a Zombie

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone! I hope everyone had a nice holiday season. Happy 2010 in advance.

I am sorry that I have not been able to religiously visit LitNet like I used to. I am sorry to say that I simply don't have time for it anymore. I don't do whatever I want anymore really. I suppose it's called becoming an adult.

Anyways, I just wanted to give an explanation and a heads up that I probably won't use this account much for a long time. I'll try and come back every now and then. Maybe later I will be able to come back regularly. I won't delete my account but I will pretty much continue to be a zombie for a while I am sure.

I miss you guys. Take care!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I think you will find its called last years in school!
    You are sorely missed Lily! We understand that real life eventually catches up with us (even if we dont want it too) and demands our time. Maybe some time soon you'll be able to start sparing five minutes here and there to say hi. (((hug)))
    I don't do whatever I want anymore really. I suppose it's called becoming an adult.
    And I guess since I'm on lit net every day I must not be an adult. And here I thought I was aging rapidly but instead I'm actually regressing.

Stop by when you can Lily. Hope you had a nice Christmas and I hope your back is doing better.
    Yeah, being an adult sucks, in general. I hope you are doing well in school. Try to come by once in a while. You've got to take a break from studying occasionally, after all!
    Aw, thanks guys. I feel better now.

Niamh: Definitely those last years of school. I will try to make it every now and then now that I have my own computer. That makes things easier.

Virgil: Nononono!!!!! :P I am just trying to adjust to all the responsibilities. I am a little business woman. :P Thank you. I did and I am trying to do exercises and seek help for my back. Thanks.

Qimissung: I am trying so hard in school. I switched schools so it has been challenging for me. Yes, I try to take breaks. Thank you.
    A little business woman? What kind of business?
    I have to call colleges and scholarship people and fill out TONS of forms. Stuff like that. I am preparing myself to be an adult, I suppose. I hate it.