View RSS Feed

~Sophia's~ Choice

I'm Here - In PARIS!!!

Rate this Entry
Arrived Saturday morning and, it's everything I've ever hoped or dreamed and more. I'm attaching some of the photos I've taken so far.

I am living in the 18th Arrondissement know as Montmartre. Many famous classic artists lived in this section of town or had art studios here. Though I haven't yet had time to write a poem, one is brewing! Adieu mon amis!

ps: There are more than 100 photos (in 1.5 days LOL) on my facebook. If you are interested you can see them on

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...0&l=c3e92787cd

Updated 11-29-2009 at 08:33 PM by ~Sophia~

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sophia this is extremely exciting! Hope it is the trip f a life time.
    Thanks jersea! I know in my heart this is exactly where I need to be (right now and maybe always)!
    Great! Thanks for the pictures and have a good time.
    Thanks Virgil! I plan too!!
    Congrats Sophia! May I ask how this came about? Have fun, then again, how could you not?
    Wow! You realise you now have to start writing slutty literature and forming relationships with visiting Americans..or Frenchmen or whatever and being very bohemian. Sounds wonderful, enjoy your time in Paris. I can't wait for the poetry.
    Enjoy your stay, but how could you not:D It is Paris after all. How long will you be living there?
    Hi qim! Thanks. I had an obligation in Phoenix that I had to see through and then, decided it was time for Paris! It's been my heart's desire for a very long time!

LOL Fifth... funny you should say that, today I went hunting Moulin Rouge and found myself in the Pigalle district... TALK ABOUT RED LIGHT LOL... I blushed for blocks and blocks!

Hello mk. I am and at minimum I'll be here 3 months!