View RSS Feed

A Little Bit of Everything

Oh snickerdoodles I'm excited!!!!

Rate this Entry
Guess what?! Truly you will never guess...well Maybe Lily Adams will but she has an unfair advantage since she goes to my school...

I GOT MY FIRST COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE LETTER!

Whoopeee!

I was accepted into Northern Michigan University yesterday for Fall next year- early admission because of a scholarship competition I want to be in in two weeks.

Anyone live in upper Michingan?

Anyways, I'm excited.

So, in other news-

So our school news site is really booming and more and more people are viewing it. We have this really cool map that tells us where people looked at the site from and we've had world wide hits from:

Australia
Brazil
France
Germany
India
Italy
Canada
Philippines
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
South Africa
Spain
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
and of course the United States

I really want to see hits from every country so I have a favor to ask,

If you live in or visit a country that isn't on that list could you go to our site? Click on any article and enjoy! It would be awesome to see our map fill up. Even if you are from one of those countries visit, most only have one view from each country.

Our amazing site is:

http://www.thefoothilldragon.org

Thanks everyone!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on acceptance letters! I'm looking at your site, now, though I am from Canada. =)
    Hey Congratulations. I am a long way away from you, but will check out the site. Good luck with everything.
    Wow! that's wonderful news.
    That's great! Does Comedian live in Upper Michigan? I could swear he said that once, but my mind is a jumbled mess and who knows where I got that from.

If you go to Upper Michigan be prepared for lots and lots of snow. I think that's the snow capital of the US. I have a business acquaitance that grew up there, but he got the hell out. But seriously I'm sure it's a lovely place.

Snickerdoodles??? What a word.
    Updated 10-25-2009 at 07:59 PM by Virgil