View RSS Feed

IJustMadeThatUp

Terrific

Rate this Entry
I feel like being a prolific blog writer of questionable quality. This is just my current mood, and with my track record, two blog entries, two days in a row, is prolific for me. It's quite an easy achievement. Instant gratification is fun.

Anyway, I just lost about two hours of my life on an internet provider's support line, AND MY PROBLEM WASN'T FIXED! Do you think they'll laugh if I send them a bill for two hours of my life? You never know, those two hours might come in handy...

I could take that two hours to do plenty of things. If you had an extra two hours given to you on the brink of death, what would you do? I have some ideas:

There's the typical 'I'd tell everyone how much I love them. Yadda yadda yadda.' Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely thing to do, it's just so... Good... And right....

Maybe you could prank call all of your enemies? Tell them they smell like mouldy cheese?

Watch that movie you've always meant to watch, but haven't.

Write a limmerick (is that even spelt right?).

Go for a two hour world record of some kind.

Do something crazy like jump off a cliff or whatever, what's the worst that could happen? You die?

Write pointless blog entries

Anyway, I've wasted more time. I should go do something constructive.

Updated 10-19-2009 at 07:55 AM by IJustMadeThatUp

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Constructive!? I've spent FOUR HOURS playing Bubble Bobble and Pong. =(. You are achieving plenty!
    HEY! Video games are constructive too...

At least that's what I tell myself.