View RSS Feed

Geekery

aim for the brain

Rate this Entry
I mentioned this in the 'your dreams' thread, but last night I dreamed that I was the intrepid leader of a band of survivors hacking their way through zombie hordes to freedom. We rounded the corner, I think we were in a football stadium, and a few zombies whirled around and rushed at us--the fast kind, not the shuffly ones--and I could see more through a window set into a door, and I shouted "Aim for the brain!" and slashed at one with a shovel. I am a big giant paranoid wuss when it comes to watching zombie movies, but apparently an actual zombie apocalypse would bring out the best in me. Go figure. I woke up before I found out if our plucky bunch made it to safety, but I have a feeling we did.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Those are the best dreams though! That little self-confidence booster usually does wonders to start my day off!
    And pressure (like zombie apocalypses) tend to bring out the best in folks, even if they don't expect it from themselves.
    You know it actually was a confidence booster! I mean I was scared in the dream but also really mad and sort of, indignant I don't know, but I've never gotten an adrenaline rush from a dream before!

I've always found I've been sleeping the best with those kinds of dreams. They always seem to be along the same lines as the zombie apocalypse type ones too. Hmm . . .
    You should enjoy this then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gUKvmOEGCU
    My husband has zombie dreams. He loves them and usually has interesting plot to share.
    Nice Virg

That dream actually put me in a great mood! Jersea that's too funny. He should start compiling them in a notebook or something.
    There is something universal about Night of the Living Dead. What a great concept.