View RSS Feed

IJustMadeThatUp

Testing

Rate this Entry
I don't understand how one day I can feel so confident and beautiful, and the next I feel ugly, hideous.

The best days are when I'm so happy I don't think about appearances at all. The mirror is irrelevant.
True happiness is not noticing the superficial things.

I've been thinking a lot about mortality, my mortality. I wonder what I could withstand mentally and physically before I gave up.

I think about secret rebels within my body, counting down together.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Being human is great, isn't it? I hate those 'ugly' days too. Nothing goes right, we hate everything about ourselves, everyone else has it so much easier and is so much better looking. At least that seems how it is for me. Hope you feel better!
    Mortality. *sigh*
    Skib - I just don't understand how my brain can be so stupid! You know it's happening, yet can't convince it otherwise.

Virgil - Sigh? Is this because you're sick of hearing about it? Or is it something you have trouble with yourself?
    I'm stuck, mortality is something I struggle with, yet immortality would wear thin after a while...
    No, no. We all have our thoughts on mortality. Doesn't everyone struggle with it? And you are way too young for it to consume you. It gets worse with age.
    Updated 10-12-2009 at 01:38 PM by Virgil