View RSS Feed

Life

Something my Love said of me

Rate this Entry
If you have facebook, you have likely heard of "Honesty Box" which allows people to write anonymously about others. I have been getting a lot of positive responses, lately, and I needed some positivity last night. I got only one response by the time I awoke this morning, which made me kind of sad, until I read it...

"What can be said about a woman such as yourself? Perhaps I could exclaim upon your beauty? No, too obvious. Remark upon your gentle nature? Amateur stuff. To call you the wind beneath my wings maybe? Getting closer.
What makes you special, cannot be defined in any words in the English, or any other language. It's the undefinable something, that will always make you that... special something. You seek to save the world on a constant basis, though you're never rewarded for it.
You sacrifice for the world selflessly even though they turn their back on you often. Even punish you. But still you endure, pressing forward for the sake of the greater good.
You seek the truth when the truth is hidden. You seek to give knowledge to everyone, as did Prometheus, and you suffer the same fate as he often. Well. Close.
You grace this wretched world by even setting foot on it. Every morning you awaken a new light shines upon it, because of you. And yes, even in my life you shine the same light. A feat I before thought was impossible.
From me and everyone else on the planet I'm sure, thank you for blessing us with your light.
Not very anonymous am I?
Signed,
Your not so secret admirer"

He's such an angel.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

He knows what he's doing. He's got you in the palm of his hand. He's a smooth operator.
    Gotta agree with Virgil on this one.