View RSS Feed

Away with the Fairies- The Travel Diary of an Irish WebFairy

All booked for Canada!! Woot!

Rate this Entry
Went to the travel agents today and I've booked my flights to Canada for January!
Were reasonably priced too!
Unfortunately i have to fly via Heatrow. I'm not a fan of heatrow and i'm flying in and out of two terminals i've never been in, one and three. (delt with two and four) Slightly Dearer than the Philadelphia route which i opted against because even though i'd just be passing through the Airport i'd still have to apply for a stinking US visa and fill out all the emigration papers (which in my opinion it thick!), with the potential of being refused passed customs check to get my other fight if they werent satisfied, a risk i aint taking! And i dont need a Visa to go to Canada so why the hell would i pay for a visa to just be in a country for two hours just so i can go to another? i dont think so!
But ne'r mind! the important thing is.... I'm going to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Alright! Heathrow does have a bad reputation, but even though it's a crappy airport, I think you can do much worse.
    WOO HOO!!!!!!
    Yeah i could have gone through charles de gaulle!
    You have to have a visa in the US just for connecting to a flight? How silly. Canada in January. Oooh, cold. Dress warm. And have fun.
    yep! And have to fill out all the USA "paranoia" papers for emigration too. totally stupid... hence why i'm tackling Heatrow instead.
    Yeah Niamh, enjoy your trip.
    Oh i will! I'm going to enjoy throwing Snow balls at Kilted.
    Canada in January is somewhere I'll be trying to fly AWAY from, but have fun nonetheless!
    I will!!!