View RSS Feed

title

The Epitome of Epicness

Rate this Entry
BEFORE YOU DIE (or before he dies) GET ON TO TICKETMASTER.COM FIND THE NEXT SHOWING FOR A PAUL MCCARTNEY CONCERT IN YOUR STATE (IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT CITY) AND GO! IF THE CONCERT IS IN ANOTHER CITY PACK UP AND DRIVE. I AM TELLING YOU IT WILL BE THE MOST LIFE ALTERING, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, EPIC, MAGICAL EXPERIENCE YOU WILL EVER KNOW. IT IS THE CLOSEST TO A NATURAL HIGH YOU WILL EVER GET!

Okay, so now that you must have gotten the main point allow me to elaborate.

I DROVE FOR 4 HOURS FROM HOUSTON TX TO DALLAS TX TO SEE PAUL MCCARTNEY (My future husband) AND STOOD OUTSIDE IN THE TEXAS HEAT FOR AN HOUR BEFORE THE DOORS FINALLY OPENED SO THAT I COULD GET A GOOD SPOT (we were in the standing room only). NOT ONLY THAT, BUT I HAD TO BUY THREE TICKETS SO THAT I COULD GO (the rules that my parents gave for me going to the concert I had to take a friend and stay with a family friend).

So, the opening band was an Irish band called the Scripts. They were aight but it was hard to understand their lyrics because of the set up. MORE IMPORTANTLY, he (PAUL MCCARTNETY) opened with Drive My Car. It was great. It was wonderful. It was awesome. And then as the concert progressed he only played a few of his new songs, like maybe 20 - 30 mins of them and THEN it was ALL BEATLES BABBBYYYY (btw, THE BEATLES is my favorite band, JOHN was my fav)!!!! Speaking of JOHN, he did a song for JOHN that he wrote after his death called My Love and call me a sap but it made me cry. I always cry when that topic gets brought up seriously. And then more fun songs were played.

So we finally move on and get to Give Peace A Chance. So the crowd starts to sing, the peace signs go up, and lighters are up and it was beautiful. It really was. And Let It Be followed and that was equally as beautiful. And Hey Jude was just as fun because both of those are very crowd oriented songs -- it was a blast.

So he left the stage and then the crowd kept cheering and he came back. So he did like 2 songs and left again. And we kept cheering and he came back. And did 3 songs I think. And then left again. And the crowd kept cheering SO HE CAME BACK FOR A THIRD ENCOREEE! IT WAS AMAZING. He ended with The End (you know it goes "Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band would like to thank you for the show...).

I was amazed. The concert finally ended at MIDNIGHT!!! THE 67 YEAR OLD MAN HAS AMAZING STAMINA!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. 3 HOURS OF SINGING NOT ONLY NEW STUFF BUT THE OLD MUSIC.

Let me tell you, PAUL MCCARTNEY knows how to make a concert good. In my mind, a good concert consists of music that everyone knows and that you can sing along with and involve yourself with the singer (i.e. Hey Jude). You know what I mean? Like I like a concert that lasts for a while. I hate going to like 1.5 hour concerts because I don't feel like I've gotten anything from it other than a wad of my cash out the doors. I ONLY HAD TO PAY $45 FOR PAUL.

Either way it was one of the most magical experiences I have ever been to in my life. ALL OF YOU NEED TO GO! WHEN EVER YOU GET THE CHANCE...when he goes back on tour. Texas was the last stop.

So anyway, just thought I would pass that information along to each and everyone of you.

Oh, and I think I might be getting some of my poetry published soon!! My mom knows some guys who might be able to help me. She is going to talk to them and we will send them some of my work!! I'm excited (PAUL MCCARTNEY STILL OUTWEIGHS THO).

OH, and, I would so marry him if he would give me the chance. You have no idea how serious I am. I think I fell in love at the concert....he has me ensnared in his magical world of amazingness. I don't know how this happened but it so did.

Oh well, I'm off to sleep.

Peace, love and a Les Paul (may he rest in peace) Guitar to you all.

KB
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh I love The Script! I'm off to see them on friday!
    Yeah, they aren't too bad. I enjoyed them if you like them you're bound to enjoy the show.
    Glad you had fun. Three hours is a long concert. At least he gives you your money's worth.
    Lucky!
    OOh yeah Virgil. Definitely got my moneys worth. There is no way that the crazy old man wouldn't give you your moneys worth. lol. He was the one who told them to sell standing room only tickets because all the seats were filled and there was so much space.
    Last time he was in this area, concert tickets were running almost $300. You are veeeeery lucky indeed.