View RSS Feed

Haunted

David Hamilton's Laura

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
movie Laura, les ombres de l'été

music le theme de Laura Patrick Juvet (movie soundtrack)

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/316562...a_theme_music/

8/22 a note after reading some comments... I made this video in '07 and to date this may still remain the only digitalized form of the music available. Hope you'll enjoy it.

The beautiful music by Patrick Juvet from the movie soundtrack, with scenes from this dreamy art film.

Updated 10-01-2009 at 12:31 PM by Haunted

Categories

Comments

Very pretty. Thank you Haunted. I enjoyed that.
    Virgil, thanks! It used to be on YouTube and there's a sob story and some major injustice involved but your comment restored a sense of validity to the video!
    I'm just happy now that it found a home on MetaCafe. One of the reasons I made the video is because the soundtrack was never available on CD. So I digitalized it and made a music video of it and included a few beautifully photographed scenes from the movie. It got a lot of great reviews when it was on YouTube, it racked up close to 28,000 views but ahhh I lost all of that now
    So you made that? Really cool and very good work. Kudos. Thanks for the explanation.
    thanks, yes I made all three videos
    Updated 08-21-2009 at 09:17 PM by Haunted
    That was beautiful, Haunted! Would it be easy to find that movie, say at Blockbuster?

Also, I only saw one video, are the other two there? Do I click on them after the first one is over?
    thanks Qim! Blockbuster have a lot of films that are out of circulation, but I wanted to collect this one so I got it from amazon.com

I blogged each video separately, they're all in my blog list on my profile page
    Thanks Haunted. I'll check them out.
    Beautiful and so artistic. I recall seeing it on Youtube and loving it. You did a great job; I posted there and told you so. I am sorry you lost all those comments. I am glad you can have it on the other site. You sure have a lot of talent, Haunted. Keep making those great vids and I will be your best audience....promise....