View RSS Feed

Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.

Hello again

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone. I know its been a while. I have been very very busy. Well update on the petty stuff. Work is going well. I love my job and if you know me at all you already know that so I won't go into details. I'm living in a new place this year. They call it the barn apartment. I would call it a penthouse. No need to remind anyone how rich the guy that owns this ranch is. So its an apartment to his standards; beautiful and amazing. I have one roommate now but when he moves out I am all alone again. Which is good and bad at the same time. I like living alone, but miss people at the same time. Anyway I'll assume that most of you are all falling asleep at this point so I'll quit it now.

In more exciting news, I think that I am in love. If not IN love I am falling. She just makes me smile on a level that I have never seen before. It does get complicated due to many outside things but I'll spare you that sh*tstorm of bore-tastic details. But I think we will get around it and be happy for quite some time.

Anyway, thats life for Kevin.

I'm both reading and writing less due to being busy. And maybe this girl has had a bit to do with it.

I miss you all dearly! And thanks for reading.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

HI Kevin!!!
    Your new digs sound pretty bloody awesome!

Oh and Whooooooooooooooooo!!! LOVERS!! Seriously, I'm glad she makes you that happy
    Not falling asleep at all. That apartment sounds pretty cool to me. Glad you're happy. Girls can really turn ones world upside down.