View RSS Feed

Journo's List

Where in the world is Carmen San Diego??

Rate this Entry
SO, I've been incredibly lazy about logging onto LitNet and other things since my first year of college ended. I got some great opportunities to travel and I didn't even hesitate in taking them. I've barely even back home and I'm already about to leave for Mexico next week! I am very excited. My Uncle died recently and ever since then my Grandmother has gotten ill. That isn't exciting, but I love visiting all my family down there. Hopefully I will be able to travel around, but I think it is more important to spend time with my Abuelita.

I'm actually lacking in words today--must be because it is rather late and I'm getting sleepy. I'll do my best to not be lazy and get back into the groove of things. I definitely need some recommendations in books to read for my trip, so hit me up. Also, if anyone has Twitter I'd like to know. For my journalism classes last semester we did this "research project" on Twitter and since then I've been fascinated with it. Rather narcissistic, but whatever. Haha, so I guess I'm just writing this to say hi to everyone! And I'm back!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Have fun traveling! I notice you are living in Norman-is that in Oklahoma? I'm from Oklahoma and I lived in Norman for five years. Loved it there and didn't want to leave.
    Well hi Mortis. Glad you're doing well and your first year was fruitful. Have fun traveling.