View RSS Feed

Insights from a person of questionable sanity

Update...

Rate this Entry
Just nod your head and pretend you care...

I've been really poorly the past two months, I've fully recovered but I get tired too easily now.

I miss being on here. This is the closest I will get to some kind of emotional declaration about you all. *Cue violins*

I am mentally exhuasted from playin facebook poker. I'm at 2.3 mil now. All in two days work. I wonder if I should try it for real, make my fortune then retire and live happily ever after.

I start my masters/pgce in September, it's going to be mad. I was excited, now I'm wondering if I can hack it and if I'm out of touch with academic writing. Sigh.

Moving houses and rooms. Mad. Mad. Mad. I suspect this has also tired me out.

Must finish on a good note....it's nearly lunchtime?

x x
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

First, I don't have to pretend. I care.

Second, the minute you start playing for real is when you start losing. Keep that in mind. No one really wins at gambling. The odds are against you and over time the odds play out. Unless you don't believe in statistics, or more accurately probability.

Oh congratulations on starting Grad. That is wonderful. If you ever want to bounce any paper off at me, I'll be glad to give you my thoughts.

Feel better Opti. Two months is a long time to be ill. Have you seen a doctor?
    Updated 05-28-2009 at 08:06 PM by Virgil
    hope you feel better soon!
    Sorry to hear that you were ailing, Opti. I hope you are all back to normal soon.
    As for you 'hacking' the masters/pgce? Oh I think that you will ace it, my friend. When you put your mind to something, that something pans out ... Opti is determined!
    Have fun with the moving, but don't work too hard.