Dangerously Easy Chocolate Cake
by, 04-20-2009 at 09:17 PM (2561 Views)
THE AMAZING CHOCOLATE-CAKE-FOR-ONE
!! Made From Scratch !!
[you'll think that grandma came to your kitchen!]
* * * * *
4 tablespoons unbleached 'white' flour
4 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened (raw) cocoa
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips (for that extra kick, but they're optional)
Dash of vanilla extract
1 large microwave-safe coffee mug
1. Add all the dry ingredients to your mug, and mix well.
2. Add the egg, mix; then pour in the milk, the vegetable oil and mix well.
3. If you are using the optional chocolate chips, add 'em now. Dribble the vanilla in and mix again.
4. Place the mug in the microwave oven and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts (HIGH).
5. Toward the end of cooking, your little cake will rise over the top of the mug; stay calm.
6. After the cooking, cool for a few moments and then tip onto a plate (if you can wait this long, lol).
This cake is dangerous because it means that one can have chocolate cake in five minutes, made from scratch any time of the day or night (it is that easy).
p.s. This recipe was sent to me by a dear friend who got it forwarded by a forwarder who forwarded it to yet more forwards and .... yeah, you get the picture
p.p.s. But it definitely looks like a keeper, no?