View RSS Feed

Insights from a person of questionable sanity

A trip down memory lane

Rate this Entry
I spent most of my day thinking did I really enter the short story competition here a year or so ago? I couldn't remember and yet I had a vague feeling of emailing my short story.

A quick search revealed - YES! I did. I lost - a respectable loss, coming second with 6 votes. http://www.online-literature.com/for...ad.php?t=25346

I'm not everyone's cup of tea, maybe I'm kidding myself that I have talent - but thank you anyway to all those who voted!

I'm looking forward to the April short stories, it's rather selfish not bothering to read the stories and voting isn't it? So I'm going to stick in ...who knows, might even enter this year if the writer's block passes...

Good luck to all!

Updated 03-19-2009 at 12:05 PM by optimisticnad

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I keep saying I'm going to finish the stories I've been working on but work has me all tied up. Lord knows when I will be able to get to them. Best of luck Opti. I guess I had voted for your story back then. I don't remember it, but if I thought it was the best, it was.
    Good entry, Opti. And good luck with conquering the ol' writers block thingie. You are indeed a talented writer and it is a pleasure knowing ya!