View RSS Feed

Cellar Door

Frustration

Rate this Entry
I am very frustrated today. So I'm gonna make a list of things that frustrates me:

I hate that I can't find a job in my field; I graduated from college that I financed myself last may with a freaking 4.0 while working two jobs in order to "better myself" but guess what? It's almost a year later and I can't get into grad school and I'm still working those two same crappy jobs, only now for more hours; is paying the rent really worth it when you work 75 hours a week?! I mean, I'm never even there

I hate the wars

I hate the plight of the women from the congo, how I can do nothing to stop it except send money which i don't have

That's pretty much it for right now, but isn't that enough?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I don't quite understand. You have a 4.0 and you can't get into grad school? Which grad schools are you applying, and what was your major? Just asking out of curiosity. I understand your frustration. I know this may not mean that much, but you I think you should be very proud of yourself, working to get through school and getting a 4.0. If it doesn't mean much now, I'm sure it will be a point of personal pride when you get older. That's outstanding. I hope it leads to a good job.
    I'm extremely qualified in my field of work (equestrian work) which thank GOD didn't require a lot of education, and I'm also having a hard time getting a job. Three cheers for worldwide recession!

I hate the plight of the women from the congo, how I can do nothing to stop it except send money which i don't have
    I'd say go out and do something close to home that doesn't require money, like organize a garbage pick up, or start your own fundraiser, but it doesn't sound like you have time for that- 75 hours a week? Wow. *whistles*
    I really cringe when I hear about those 75-hour weeks. I do hope you can land a job that allows you to cut down on the hours soon.

/Claes