View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Snow? In October?

Rate this Entry
Yup, snow in october, in England, the place famed for raining in the summer and snowing somewhere like March when schools are open and people are going to work (can never be a weekend can it?) Normally I like to see snow, espeially in such lovely thick flakes that would make the perfect blanket if they fell fast enough, But not now. Not in October, when I've got Uni. the next day and I'm going by train (which has a habbit of screwing up during the slightest bit of weather).
Damn it's cold. So so cold. It shouldn't be this cold in October! I wasn't this cold last year, and that was before I knew how to work my radiator at Uni. I've got a long way to travel, in the cold, the last thing I need is snow but last night the heavens opened and brought forth thick clumps of snow that settled on hedged and bins but melted on the paths and roads, thankfully. There's still some on my bin now, so I wonder if it's iced over. I hope not.
Oh well, just a quick one for now, I've got to get ready.

Bluebiird out
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Snow the enemy of all AAA dispatchers--be very quiet and maybe it'll go away.
    Ugh. It is even cold in Florida. I despise the cold.
    At least no mosquitoes ^^