View RSS Feed

Halls of the Dark Muse

And the body drops

Rate this Entry
Hahaha, ok that was just too hysterical. So my "little frined" in response to my counter-argument against his accusations that I am rasist, continues to try and put words in my mouth I did not say, and continues to go out of his way to misunderstand me.

But the best part is, he says he calls upon me to retract my statements?

HA! Or what?

He has zero power and authority over me. What is he going to do if I do not retract my statements?

Continue to think I am a rascist?

Psh!

As if I all of all people care what some random douchebag thinks of me. If that is what makes him happy then he can go ahead. While I get the pleasure of knowing I am irritating him, I can sit back and laugh at whatever he wants to say about me, becasue I simply do not care.

At times like this being a misanthrope comes in handy, becasue you do not take things like this personally. You just get a sadistic pleasure from it.

Comments

are you really a misanthrope? to tell you the truth, i never figured out exactly what that means.if there are any people that you like and love, then how can you be a misanthrope?
    well, that's not the point.well i am very proud of you anyway, because you know who you are and don't care about other people's opinions. but just don't let him use you, because i think that this guy is trying to take advantage of what you said and use it against you because he wants to be more liked and approved of by others.tell me someting, is he 'popular' in your class or not? and had you quarreled about anything in the past or is it the first time he does something like this?
    i understand why you prefer to ignore him, but what i believe is that people like him definately need to be ignored. but if they continue then you have to shut up their mouths once and for all.i don't know, say in front of everyone that he is a liar and ask him what he wants to succeed by doing this and by trying to force others against you? make him feel everyone looking at him, waiting for a convincing answer.make it in a way that he'll feel at a loss.
    you may don't care about his opinion, but he does not have the right to use you and to insult you.
    Thank you for your thoughts.

Yes I am truly a misanthrope, and basically the way it works for us misanthropes is that we despise man kind as a whole and we don't like to socialize, we just find other people annoying, and don't really care to put an effort into interacting with them, but if we should so happen to meet someone who we think is not as lame and stupid as the rest of humanity, we can like people on an individual level. But we don't really have much sympathy for strangers.

Well I do not completely ignore him, I am argumentative by nature, and I have no problem countering him, but the difference is I know what I say will probably make him angry, while I am simply amusing myself.

He has disagreed with me on things before, but in the past his disagreements have been reasonable and rational.
    I don't know if you're a complete misanthrope D-M. I've seen a sweet side of you on occaision. You have too many "LOL" to be a complete misathrope. People who LOL are enjoying life, even for a little bit. And I always strive to get a LOL out of you.
    A complete misanthrope would take no amusement from my occasional jest and certainly would show GREAT disdain for my lack of poetry expertise so how dare I even think to read let alone comment on them. My fear for you has always been that your heart would harden to the point where nothing means anything to you anymore. And you would llose many a magic moment as a result. Just thinking about it. With respect Rich
    Sweet? Well I must say Virgil, that truly is a first. I have never been accused of that one before.

Well the thing about me is that I throughly enjoy being a Misantrhope. I am not dark and mean and sardonic becasue I am misserable. That is just may way of being happy. I throughly enjoy being me with all my eccentristies, dysfuntions, and quriks.
    Sweet? Well I must say Virgil, that truly is a first. I have never been accused of that one before.
    Well, no one has seen the complete you. I think I've seen, if not the complete you, but a more fuller you. I know you are dark and mean and sardonic, but you also love life and the give and take of other people. If you like the give and take of other people, then you at least like some people. I don't think that's a misanthrope. I think that's more of a curmudgeon. Plus you love your niece.
    Haha, I like my neice becasue she is a little demon child that enjoys violence and bullying other kids around.