View RSS Feed

Diary Of A Shadow

Pictures Posted!

Rate this Entry
Look at my profile picture or my picture album.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice photos!
    Not bad at all Hyde. Much much better looking then I will ever be in life. No worries there. Took me almost a year to get my nerve up and my wife and Logos figured out how to post them. Now if I could get my profile worked on. Hope things get better for you.
    Updated 10-22-2008 at 10:05 PM by mtpspur
    OK, I'm sitting here looking at your picture and I must say I give you 2 thumbs up!!! Handsome indeed!!!!
    Yeah, nice picture. For some reason I thought you would look really geeky and depressed and morbid. After all you do bring up some nihistic subjects and your avatar isn't exactly sweet. But you look like a verynice and handsome young man. Ok, now there is no reason to be so goomy.
    I like the photos. But like I said, my opinion doesn't count because I just can't get up the nerve to post any of myself. Besides, any photo I try to put on the computer of myself always looks distorted. I still think it is a sign that people will turn to stone if they look at it. Anyway, you are very nice-looking, indeed!
    Haha, you do look surprisingly normal.
    I agree with Virgie and Dark, I was picturing a dark haired pasty-white depressed looking kid. You're a handsome normal looking young man.
    Yes, you look good, Nicholas! No need to worry about finding someone!
    I commented in your Profile, but yeah, you take a great photo, Mr.Hyde. Now we can put a face to the name.
    Funny, I had envisioned a more gothic version of you, Mr.Hyde, no insult intended (I love that look). So I smiled when I read the comments above about yourself looking 'normal' -- you look great. Take care, ~K♥zzo