View RSS Feed

Imported Poems

I'm Sad

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
I saw a Dracula ballet today, and just finished watching Frankenstein (movie), and at the end of both I wanted to cry.

Am I the only one who cries at horror (rather than cheezy romance) movies?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well I always find when watching vampire movies, I always root for the vampire, and never want him to get killed at the end.
    Hark, the great Countess is sad! Someone get her a Chuckie doll, will you?
    All kidding aside, I cry for horror movies!
    I have always found Frankenstein to be sad. I wasn't too depressed after reading Dracula, but I found the film (the Gary Oldman one) to be very sad. If The Phantom of the Opera is considered to be true horror (I don't think it is), then that was the saddest of all the horror stories that I ever read. But I also did find the silent film version of it to be somewhat of a "downer".
    I feel sorry for Larry Talbot the Werewolf (Lon Chaney Jr) and Kharis the Mummy being used as a tool all the time. Frankensein and Bride each have their moments--the little girl and the flowers in the first and the blind violinist in the second along with Karloff being place in a crucified position is perhaps the saddest image of him.
    I agree frankenstein is a sad story.
    Frankenstein is a very sad story. I hope you feel better soon friend.
    Countess, it's only a movie; it's only a story.
    I combat your lol face with crying faces-- it doesn't matter. It's still sad whether it be true or not.
    Watch the horror movie "May", you will want to cry even more.
    I have to agree with everyone else. Frankenstein is the one that always get me:(
    frankenstein is a sad story, i agree with Dark Muse i like to root for the vampires too