View RSS Feed

Half the time

Cheddar

Rate this Entry
Just realized that although art is a very important of my life, I've never actually posted any of it here :O

(not avoiding studying for chem or anything... at all)

Older stuff:
Trees (pastel)

The Death of Summer (watercolors/ pen)

More recent:
Cocoon (pencils)

Dreams (pencils/ colored pencils)

Myfailed attempt at pixel art (not including emotes)

Currently working on:
[untitled] (pencils)

I'll stop for now. Still have a lot of improvements to do, but I really love drawing (almost as much as I love reading sometimes)... that's all
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

those are BEAUTIFUL!
    I didn't realize you were so talented Same. Those are beautiful. I particularly like the fist and the last. Actually the last really approaches something special. What size is that?
    Why cheddar? I love the cocoon drawing the best. That was very nice!
    Why cheddar?
    I noticed that too. But I've known Samercury (I call her Same, as in Sammy ) for a while now. She used to post a lot more on lit net than she has recently, and who can blame her with now in college. But I've know Same to have a very original thought process and "Cheddar" is one of those things you just know is a Same-esk thing. Right Same?
    They are all very good, but I especially like the one of the trees. I love the colors.
    Thanks so much- glad that you like them (kind of shocked actually)

MH- Cheddar because I really like both cheddar cheese and drawing and have come to associate the two together especially when I'm using sunset colors (if that makes any sense at all)
    Virg- Right... kind of and the last one isn't really that big (9"x12")
    Cheddar because I really like both cheddar cheese and drawing and have come to associate the two together especially when I'm using sunset colors (if that makes any sense at all)
    Now that's my Same.
    You have much talent, samercury. I loved the art you have displayed here.