The Reason I Haven't Blogged Lately...
by, 10-18-2008 at 12:11 AM (757 Views)
The reason I haven't blogged lately is simple...
Okay... I am done exploding.
- 12 pages notes to copy (Latin)
- 1 hr Cello Practice nightly
- Short story (Pre-AP English)
- 8 critical thinking Q's (Bio Honors)
- 2 chapters of Biology to outline (Bio Honors)
- 1 Powerpoint (AP World)
- Extensive research on torture (AP World)
- 2 articles to write (Journalism)
- 30 math problems (Geometry) nightly
- 1 Mapping Activity (AP World)
- 1 Chapter Practice test (AP World)
- Debate (AP World)
- Latin Cooking Project (mmm... Gladiator Pie )
- Certamen Studying (Latin) nightly
- Tesselation Project (Geometry)
- Clip File (Journalism)
Yeah... so. Blogging-- not so much.
In Random Other News!
So, I've got the Halloween Howl coming up... I altered a dress today that I intend to wear... I'll post pics when I am less lazy and take them. It's super pretty.
I have a new cello. It's the best failed bribe attempt I've ever, ever seen. You see the Tallahassee Symphony Youth Orchestra (TSYO) owns it, and my aunt has wanted me to join for... forever. Well, I have three good reasons not to 1) I have a 3/4 size cello and play a full size cello, 2) It's like... $600 a year, and I can't afford to, and 3) I really don't have the time.
So my Aunt was going to pay for me to join, she pulled strings to get a loaner cello. I still don't have the time. Oh well. I get to keep the cello.
Me and Thomas are good. Really, really good. I love him. It is so easy to.
Sunny is being released Monday. Will be back in school Tuesday. She still cares about him so much that she has lost sight on herself-- I haven't pulled out all my stops, though.
I have a certamen tournament tomorrow. My team rocks, and Leon and Maclay (our two best rivals) are both depleted.
We may stand a chance!
I am amused by the idea of Buffalo chicken. Just thought I'd throw that out there.