View RSS Feed

Halls of the Dark Muse

Ok I want to shoot my teacher

Rate this Entry
Guess what?

I just had an e-mail from my teacher today that I got when I got home from my other class telling me that the reading is back to being due this Saturday.

And what really makes me mad, is that I did not do as much reading today as I could have, becasue I was lead to beleive I had a week to get it done.

Now I am either going to have to read all day tomorrow or pull an all nighter tonight in order to get back caught up.

Updated 10-09-2008 at 03:57 PM by Dark Muse

Categories
The Bad, The Ugly, The Uglier

Comments

Jerk.
    ditto.
    Ah the uexpected bump in the road and the character development that will result. Welcome to the real world it just keeps getting better. What I really want to know is what the book title is?
    It is a History text book, there are acutally a couple. One is a collection of Essays and Documents, and the other is called Mexicanos: A History of Mexicans in the United States
    Good luck. I don't think it's right to surprise people like that, but it happens. And you will survive. Life should be joyful, not a test of endurance. Sadly, I have usually found it to be more of the latter.