View RSS Feed

title

Returning to LitNet

Rate this Entry
This was a pretty though year so I wasn't around a lot. Mostly I was posting in the BookClub threads and I was taking long leaves of absence After the last one I am a bit confused - I found so many interesting changes.

I am glad I am back, because I actually missed this place, but it turns out I don't know a lot about it any more. The new members for example - there are so many new users (don't get me wrong this is great , i am just in some strange land of confusion right now ). Then there are the new forum options as well which are also great and very tempting. So, it seems this summer was a season of changes.
I am not sure why exactly I am going to make this post, but I guess I just need to share my surprise. It seems like I am a new member once again - so much new people, new threads, new things to do around here. That's kind of nice though

There is something else I want to share - I really like the new profile view options: the message box, the friends and statistic option and the social groups one too. I am not very if some of them already existed (I have some vague impression for the one "Friends" but I am not 100% sure), but now they are useful and interesting looking

Well, that's pretty much all I have to say, I hope you don't mind me sharing my changes-surprise&excitement with you
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome back Alexei. It's nice to have you back.
    Welcome back!
    Welcome back to the amiable forum.
    Welcome back, Alexei, you were well missed. I don't think of you as a 'new member'. The place is some changed but basically the same really - just the profile pages and the social clubs are new really. You will get used to it and like it, as I did.
    Thank you guys, that's very nice of you all i think you are right, I'll take me time getting used to it, but for now I am still unable to keep track of everything