View RSS Feed

Imported Poems

Quandry and Confusion

Rate this Entry
I am confused. It seems the format has changed, and now is equivocable to that labyrinth I call "livejournal", that region in cyberspace where one ends up somewhere, unsure of how one got there or how to get back.

I think I have a tumor in whatever part of my brain is responsible for spelling. That region is in need of repair (and I used to spell so well!)

Sorry I haven't been here in awhile - been visiting livejournal. Found two really intelligent people on that site - wah-lah! One has been "feeding me" as I call it, with her journal and emails.

I suddenly want to relearn French and learn German. I'm jealous she can speak 7 languages.

So, BIG FAVOR if you don't mind, and I promise to visit more often, although I'll be damned if I can find the "General" blog site. Anyone with that URL will earn my adoration.

I'm submitting the following chapters for GRADUATE SCHOOL. They have been GREATLY REVISED. Hence, a reread would be in order if you wish to help me out. I'm looking for constructive feedback. I posted it on the livejournal fiction site but ran into the same problem I run into on other sites: that deer-in-the-headlights stare/teenagers. (Andave being brilliant is the exception).

THANKS as always.

SEE attached.
Categories
Uncategorized