View RSS Feed

Sci Fi Story

Bizarre B's World

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Hello again, its been way too long. I've sort of been dealing with real life issues, and just thought I'd get some things off of my chest. There have been some very bizarre happenings in my life, and I wish I knew why that is so. I felt like just writing down some of these occurrences.

1.) I was in a local park where I go to clean up the garbage, watch the ducks, and play frisbee golf. One day this Spring a man called my name. Kind of weird that he knew my name, but I let it slide. The man looks remarkably like Jamie Foxx. He is an employee of the park, and he asks for help. I aid him in unloading some garbage cans (he was the only one working that day). We have an interesting conversation about pollution among other things.

2.) I go on my trip to Montana, and am unable to find a hotel anywhere. I stop at a gas station and ask a trucker. He looks just like this man from above. He says he runs shipments to Tulsa, and doesn't get to Louisiana much. Anyways, he gives me directions, and again all of the hotels in this area are full. I travel a lot and find this unusual, but stuff happens. I end up looking for a place to sleep in the middle of the night, and end up on a back road trying to sleep in my car. I don't know why, but traffic continually passes me by keeping me up. I sleep poorly.

3.) I then drive back to the airport in the morning in Wichita, Kansas. I decide that maybe I can fly up. No one comes to the counters to attend me, so I decide to skip it. I end up in a shuttle where the driver tells me he was up all night working at my accident site. I wasn't in an accident, and have no idea what he is talking about.

4.) I end up in a little town in Kansas in a hotel. The people there get all excited when I stop to ask directions for a hotel. They are making a large order of food, they ask me what I want to eat. I don't know what this is about, and decline...I've been up for several days now, and just want to go to sleep. I go to the hotel, but am unable to sleep. I walk around the little town, and there is some bizarre parade for a team that is going to a state basketball tournament. The locals have no idea what I'm talking about when I ask about it.

5.) I manage to get to Big Sky, Montana and after a couple of days a friend says that she is concerned about me. I ask her why. She says that she has seen me running around naked at least 4 times. I was in the presence of people for most of my time, and I never did this. I asked her if she saw my face. She said no, but she thought it was me.

6.) I had a cold while in Big Sky, and was using a walking stick. People were assuming I was blind and using the stick to find things using sound. I found this humorous as people were coughing as I approached objects.

7.) Women I danced with just a couple of months ago were now telling me they didn't know how to dance.

The list goes on, and makes me feel like I'm paranoid, but I swear these things are true. I wish I knew why the woman at the communion cup told me she watched me this week, or why a friend in Big Sky came running out to tell me how funny I was when I did something to music, a song that wasn't even on where I was. I'm curious why a man standing behind me asked a bank manager, if I signed a signature bond for 10 million dollars, when I signed for 7 thousand for my trip. Or perhaps, why people called me Cool Hand Pete when they didn't know about my break out story from earlier in the year.

I really just sort of wish I didn't feel like other people were watching me. I am presently unemployed and looking for work. Slowly going broke, and frustrated by the way things ended up here in Louisiana. I am leaving for a new job soon, and it can't come soon enough.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like a weird nightmare
    It will be okay, B. Sometimes things get sorted out on its own. Good to see you back I was wondering what happened...
    Sounds like you are stuck in some surreal story Pete! I hope everything works out well for you soon sweetie. La Gra Niamh
    Odd Pete, I don't know what else to call it. I hope that the new job will work out for you babe, and that we'll be seeing a bit more of you. Been a bit worried about you myself. Much Love, Meg
    Hi Pete, long time no see! Yes it is truly bizarre, all that you said, surreal, as someone else said. I somehow think that you could use a hug right now, so here it is <<<<PETE>>>>
    Odd, but I understand what you mean. Those weeks, or months, where you start looking around you for the Big Brother cameras and the rip in the space-time continuum. Peace, and I hope you sort everything out!
    7.) Women I danced with just a couple of months ago were now telling me they didn't know how to dance.
    That made me laugh. Well, perhaps you weren't too a good a dancer.
    Thanks for the comments. There were so many more bizarre occurences that I may have to have another entry on it, but you get the drift.
    All of this must be very stressful for you, Pete. Have you gotten in touch with your brother? He might be able to lend a hand? Wishing you the best, and sending hugs, K♥zzo