View RSS Feed

Journo's List

I'm back!

Rate this Entry
Hey everybody! So sorry its been such a long time since I was last on. This past year has been incredibly crazy and I have no idea where to start. I guess I shall just start with my most recent events.

I just moved into my dorm room yesterday. I feel like I'm writing a thank you letter to my family/friends...I gotta jazz this up! How's this, my room mate is from Nigeria! She seems pretty cool...although I only saw her for about thirty minutes. I got a job working at the bookstore just down the road from my dorm. Its been crazy there. I worked 9 1/2 hrs. alone today. Kind of ridiculous, but at least I'll be getting a fat pay check. Believe me, I need the money! Too bad money doesn't grow on trees. Actually their is a text book called "Where does all the money go?" It's itty-bitty, but it costs about 50 bucks. I made out like a bandit in the text book department though.

Oh, I never even mentioned where exactly I'm going to school. I ended up deciding on going to the University of Oklahoma. They gave me the most money...well, Baylor and TCU did...but I don't think I would have fit in their. Plus, OU has an awesome Journalism program and thats my major. I'm minoring in International Business and Arabic or German. Sorry Virgil, I ended up going against Engineering. Artsy stuff is much more my style. Anywho...yeah, I don't really know what else to say. Any advice on anything?

Hugs Not Drugs.

-M. Anarchy
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Ana, so glad to see you back. That's ok about engineering, it's not for everyone. It sounds like you're going into a good field. You're going to be very busy with school and work, but stop by when you can. I'll have to send you a friend request. It's one of the new things here on lit net. I'll stop by your profile page to say hi.
    welcome back mortis!!!! good to see you on the forum! how you been keeping?