View RSS Feed

NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED: Tales of Crazy Possession and Lethal Obsession

Intermission

Rate this Entry
Last night I watched the movie featuring the life story of Mahatma Gandhi. It was long, but it was worth all the time. There was an intermission in between that was rather long and lasted around 10 minutes, if my count was right, wherein only Ravi Shankar's music was played against a blackened screen. As much as I did not like it as much as I liked the rest of the movie (though I did love the great Indian composer's music--it was the existence of the "intermission" itself that I detested), I'm afraid I must do so today. This is because I have spent so much time doing my EnSci homework, which I have not even finished, on account of the presence of the Internet (man, did I not know it was going to be so disturbing. ) and this person who, well, intrigues me so much. Remember, I told you guys to return "tomorrow" to see what happens next? Well, today's tomorrow and here I am jabbering endlessly to keep you entertained throughout the "intermission." Well, I hope that doesn't make you any less faithful (though I'm sure you will be so ) to me than you are (or are you?) today, but I'm afraid I must again say that you come back tomorrow, and I'll spare you another day. And I promise, I won't get lost again. (If I ever do, I'll send out clues for you to be able to find me. )
Categories

Comments

well I said I'd come back, and I did.... I'll try and make time to come back tomorrow as well!
    Is that the Ghandi movie with Ben Kingsley playing Ghandi? That was a good movie.
    Indeed, it is that movie. It was in the making for over twenty years, and that's what makes it even more outstanding. Ben Kingsley was an excellent actor too, having been able to embody the "true spirit of Mahatma Gandhi" in a way that was quite successful, I almost thought I was looking at the great spiritual leader (turned pop icon) himself. Oh, by the way, Sprinks!!! Maan, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to return to write again. I got my nose absorbed in chem. You see, we had a lab report due Wednesday (moved to Thursday as classes were suspended in the afternoon--whee! ) and I was alarmed since I spent most of our four-day weekend, er, chatting. Turns out that person would never show up in my YM again. Anyways, don't forget to drop by in case you can and see ya around!