View RSS Feed

title

:):):)

Rate this Entry
Yesterday I had three teeth pulled and now I talk funny and can’t really say “s” sounds.

I finally got my own room and it’s pretty darn awesome! I have a chair in there and I have to switch out a king sized bed for a twin sized bed. There is still a lot of space, it’s the biggest bedroom in the house.

I bought a new portable DVD player. I can take it in the car and watch it in my new bedroom.

School starts on Monday. I’ll be going into the eighth grade. I hope I get to take Spanish this year. Yay ME!
Categories

Comments

cool............
    awesome.....
    OOf, sorry about the teeth That does sound really cool, the 8 grade I'm going to be in the 11th. (Ps. if you need any help with spanish let me know, I speak it. Also did you get my letter?
    Poor Bailey on the teeth. It will be better shortly. How about you go to mom and try saying:
    She sells sea shells by the seashore.
    The shells she sells are surely seashells.
    So if she sells shells on the seashore,
    I'm sure she sells seashore shells.
    Oh hope you're feeling okay! I remember when I couldn't say "s" sounds, and my name being Samantha, well people had a lot of fun making me say my name!! Hope you have a great time in the 8th grade!!
    sorry to hear about your teeth and hope you are feeling better.
    I took spanish through out high school and in my senior year we read Don Quixote (spanish version).
    Let us know how your first day goes. By the way, what happened with the story you were writing?