View RSS Feed

NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED: Tales of Crazy Possession and Lethal Obsession

Shortcut to Glory? Click Here. ;)

Rate this Entry
Man, it's been a long time since I last posted something to this blog, and I wonder if you guys still remember me? I bet you don't anymore! (To myself: Now, now! If you don't stop this, they're surely going to think you're going through some sort of existential crisis!) Tsk, tsk.

By the way, sorry for that. You see, that was my conscience at work again. It bothers me every time I think of something emo, as its current job is to make sure I am functioning to my utmost capacity, and too much emoity certainly doesn't help me achieve it. Sure, it may be an irritating conscience, and a disturbing one it is, indeed; still, never in my life will I wish I could fire it, seeing as it does its job wonderfully... anyway.

Speaking of consciences and jobs, the two most closely-related things in the entire universe, I'm afraid I must inform you of the two tasks I am currently assigned to perform (thanks to that bothersome boss of mine, whom I am often forced to address as "myself"): one is to tell you stories of success, which I will do RIGHT NOW--that is, after this paragraph is finished.

Some weeks ago, I auditioned for the coveted post () of writer in our school blog, which has just begun to become active this month. Luckily, I got accepted. A few days after we received the good news, our adviser told us to submit an article about ourselves. The four top-ranking ones would be displayed first on the blog.

First task accomplished.

Second task: to REJOICE, and work as an advertiser (part-time), that you may share in my ecstasy in making it to the top four, and also to inform you of the location of my blog post. You are cordially invited to visit it, and you may stay for as long as you wish. Ah, and comments will be much appreciated.

http://www.pisayvoices.com

First one up, guerraparaverdad, is mine. Hurry, you'll get the best of it today!
Categories

Comments

No, No, No Kit, of course we haven't forgotten you!! In fact I've been thinking of you for a while and hoping that you are ok!! Glad to hear everything is going well -- your writing style is impeccably polished and witty -- and really happy for you about the blog! That sounds brilliant!
    Rock, Actually I have visited your school blog but I have no enough time reading the posts there..but, surely I'll be visiting it after my exams. You see, I still have my midterm exams. I promise to post a comment. I think I have to go now. By the way, WELCOME BACK!
    Of course I remember Rockit. You're the one with the funny spelling. Nice to see you back.
    Funny spelling? Oh, but it's a common practice here where I am. Not on formal writings, of course! Thanks anyway, Virgil. As to your comment on my hair, thanks a lot (), but no, unfortunately, I cannot have green hair even though I wanted to (Not that I really want to, no siree!), otherwise I'd get myself kicked out of school. Seriously. And hey, eyemaker. Yep, I received your SMS about it and I'm sure you will send your comments too when you find the time to do so. I understand how busy you are (and how busy we both are!), so it is unnecessary for you to worry about your life. (Btw, the "Graduation Day" message you sent me this morning was really funny. I had a great laugh out of it. Did you make it? ) And hey, andya! Man, did I really miss you! Actually, I miss being here at litnet. So much has changed since the last time I was a "true member" here. Hope to see you around, and good luck for everything!