View RSS Feed

title

Reaching out to help

Rate this Entry
The other evening on a trip to the grocery, I noticed a woman crossing through the parking lot. There was something strange about her, she seemed old and young at the same time. Anyway, as I was leaving I discovered from where she had come. Next to a little lake on the far end of the lot were several shopping carts, very neatly arranged with clothing and baby paraphernalia. Amid these carts was a baby crawling on the grass who was attended by a young man. So this is obvious, right? They must be in some sort of difficulty. Yet I wondered what would be the best way to approach them and offer some sort of assistance...
Categories

Comments

are there organizations or something that you could notify. Maybe you could anonymously assist through some shelter, kitchen, or religious organization. It can be dangerous sometimes. Be careful.
    Welcome to the Blogs, Grace! Your desire to help is admirable, but approaching the people directly could possibly make them feel threatened (for want of a better word). I think M-H has made a good suggestion. Take care, ~K♥zzo