View RSS Feed

title

Changes (again)

Rate this Entry
It's odd, I can't even remember posting that last blog entry. I think my memory is totally screwed... Still, thought I'd mark the changes in my life here so I can actually remember them! I've just accepted a new job (again) and am moving (again) but am determined to stay this time, come what may. On my hols at the moment, but doing very little apart from planning lessons and seeing my lovely boyf, who really is a very good man. Trying to book a week away somewhere together now, though the silly booking company is messing me around. That's it. I've stopped trying to rule the world (temporarily) and am just trying to survive for the moment, with the least amount of hasstle. Oh and I passed my Msc - yay! Already looking at doing a new course. I thought maths, or physics / astronomy looked good what am I reading? more PKD, the devil's footsteps (Burnside) Coraline, and I'm still trying to finish American Gods and the Hyperion Omnibus. For some reason, though they both started off really well, I'm finding they are dragging, and it's a bit more of a chore... And some stupid kids books I have to teach. It's amazing how quickly you can skim through a kids book when you've already read it 4 times...
Categories

Comments

Nice to see you again Lyn. Hope your changes will make a difference.
    Thanks! I hope so too