View RSS Feed

Kiz_Paws Bag Of Trix

The Saddest Video In The World

Rate this Entry
[This is my dog, Pepper]

I go to another site (**GASP** j/k) and anyhow, one of the members there nursed her sick dog to the last, and then the inevitable occurred.

We all offered our condolences, but words are never enough.

Anyhow, one of the people there linked the grieving pet owner to the video that I'll link you with.

It is a beautiful beautiful bit of writing (I want to call it Prose, but I've erred before with the term) set to lovely music with pictures that change.

It is short and sweet and a video that I will hang onto for sure.

When we are pet owners (and I don't even like the term -- for Pepper is my friend, I take care of her), we must face the inevitable. Our pets live much shorter lives than us. Period.

Anyhow, please view the video and I am sure that you'll agree that it is not only beautiful, but quite surely the saddest one you will have seen.

Rainbow Bridge will take you there. Hope you have a chance to view it.

Cheers,
K♥zzo
Categories

Comments

Oh, it made me want to cry! Sweet video, kizzo. Oh, and I love your pics!
    I'm not going to read it Kiz- I'm a big cry baby and I don't want to risk it. I sure am glad your home.
    There's a place called Best Friends Sanctuary in Kanab Utah. Its home to thousands of unwanted animals. Some are lucky to get adopted while others do not. My husband and I are members of Best Friends. They have a special section called Rainbow Bridge where pets are buried. We had sent in a memorial to them when our first dog had passed away.
    This place does so much for unwanted or sick animals.
    They offer tours of the place and you can even do some volunteer work there.
    You can find out more about Best Friends Animal Sanctuary by going on the web and typing in "best friends animal sanctuary".
    Awww, Puss, that is very sweet. Thanks for your input, I will check out that site. ~ K♥zzo
    I seriously don't like thinking about that . Some of the animals I live with have been a part of my life since I can remember!! Which means that in reality, they aren't going to last toooo many more years . So I enjoy my time with them while I can and spoil them lots!!
    Oh I hope my beloved Sasha is at Rainbow Bridge waiting for me. I don't intend to get there shortly but she was a patient dog and is patiently wainting. Sasha is the dog with me in first picture of the photo album: http://www.online-literature.com/for...tachmentid=406.
    That was very sweet Kiz, like you. B
    I hope Beau waits for Sunnya nd I at the rainbow bridge... he was our first dog, and a black lab who we often used as a pillow at night.