View RSS Feed

title

My First Entry!

Rate this Entry
And nothing yet worthwhile to contribute!

The first entry in a new journal, be it electronic or paper, always seems to be the most difficult. I've never been one to gracefully ease into something.

Aaaanyway. The holiday weekend looks to be long and boring. I'm stuck in town because I'll be on call on the 4th (boo) while my boyfriend and his brother and friend are taking the motorcycles to Deadwood to spend the weekend there. Oh well. T is throwing a party on Saturday and next weekend is my girlfriend's b-day weekend. The four of us are going to spend time at a resort, swimming, golfing, and doing all of that 'grown up' resort stuff. (Whatever that may be.)
Categories

Comments

Welcome to the blogs:) It is one of my favorite places to be. ~Meg~
    A new blogger. Welcome aboard. Enjoy your resort weekend coming up.
    I always seem to have had that trouble with the first entry of my journals also, so I know what you mean. You open the book and there's a fresh new page and you want to write but the newness of it all makes it different and you're unsure how you should start off, but you think you know where you'd like it to end up if you could only just get going...Like a first date or something. I've never been one to ease into anything either. Anyhoo, welcome to the blogs and I look forward to reading more.
    Welcome Gaiam. I look forward to your entries.
    Thank you, everyone! And Shalot, you're EXACTLY right. That's how I always feel!
    Good luck with the blog.
    And a warm welcome to the Blogs from moi!