View RSS Feed

Half the time

Short one...

Rate this Entry
Wow, this is the first ever Mother's Day that I wasn't home. How weird is that? ):
Oh and my body hates me. I have two finals and an essay and a stats quiz this week and guess what it decides to do? Gave me a cold and have been pucking all weekend (when I've barely gotten sick all semester) . Thanks a lot. Really needed that right now.
And for the past couple of months, I keep on waking up before 7am... no matter how early/ late I go to sleep and I'm always so, so tired -__-.
On the bright side, I'm almost done with this year (10 more days left)! Can't wait to go home.
Now that's over with-

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers everywhere! =D (kids can be annoying some (most) of the time, but remember, they love you)

edit: coffee does not help
Categories

Comments

Oh Same, I hope you get better real soon and do well in your finals. When it's all over, please tell us how your first year in college went.
    Thanks Virgil. I think I will .
    Ah, I also have a cold right now, during my exams. Hope you'll be ok, and good luck!!
    I feel for ya Samer. I'm going through the same thing. My nose is runny like a leaky faucet. I have been sneezing so hard that I have been throwing up. Anyways, heres to you and I feeling better soon. Hugs, B
    Get well soon!
    Well I hope you both feel better soon and good luck on your exams too Sweets.
    Thanks.