View RSS Feed

title

Delusions of Eloquence

Rate this Entry
white noise; man saying "go go go!"; lady answers "fire in the hole!"; "enemy spotted!"; friends, where are my friends?; playing stupid songs; american perhaps; guy lost his ammo, had to reload; girl says wait; viewing threads, now playing, click new posts, create new entry; blasts, gun shots, ear hurts, had to go; reload this page, nobody home; clean house tomorrow, bathe the dog; watch the shakey's volleyball league: far eastern university vs ateneo de manila university; book clubs, books, dh lawrence, dh means a lot: domestic helper, a filipina helper, a filipina maid, a filipina caregiver; what is art? a silly question; stop asking silly questions; admit you're stupid; delusions of eloquence; i don't want to talk or write like you; mr ermita in the United Nations; what's he doing there? terrorism in the philippines; human rights violations; bullsh-; the tunnel, to the right; how old is counter strike? friends; where are my friends? Dr Richard's in Kuala Lumpur, Lord Irwin's somewhere in the woods, Lady Magalpok's still in tabloid, Master Pogi's perhaps in Dubai; don't call me baby you've got some nerves but baby that will never do, you know i don't belong to you; no one's posting, shall i sleep? is Big Brother on? gossip culture; i love gossip; smileys smiling; smiley's un smiling; wake up people my as- hurts; mirth or jest; sweet or spicy; a burning smell or a smell burned; a match lit; lightning strikes twice; i smell bots; seeking jack kerouac; clickety click; dinner and chicken tinola; noli me tangere; want to read that; the smell of ginger; petrified soul; what makes great literature? originality, a unique voice; news: filipino boy killed in america; the Cebu scandal: a gas canister inserted inside a patient's as- caught in tape and spread in youtube; odious; what is post modernism? what is yadi yadi ya; tralalala Stephen's dad sang in the Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man; tralalala; was dh lawrence and james joyce acquainted? did virginia woolf change her underwear? will wong kar-wai make a better movie? how do i look? very well, i'm completely amazed.

Submit "Delusions of Eloquence" to Digg Submit "Delusions of Eloquence" to del.icio.us Submit "Delusions of Eloquence" to StumbleUpon Submit "Delusions of Eloquence" to Google

Categories

Comments

very well, i'm completely amazed.
    And so am I.