View RSS Feed

Logos' blog

Blog Comments!-please read

Rate this Entry
I am ONLY "Featuring" one of my own entries because I want as many people as possible to see this; and I am afraid a lot of people might be missing comments to their own blog

Now and then people who are new members/not yet eligible for their own blog post a comment to someone's blog. It might be to a blog entry you made that day, or, it might be to a blog entry you made *months* ago. Their comment does not appear right away, it has to be posted/"accepted" manually by Scher or I.

So.

The only way I know of right now that you can be notified of New Comments to *any* of your blog entries is to "Subscribe" to that specific Blog Entry. If you already have a lot of Blog Entries ... like, err, mtpspur!!! ... well I wish you luck but I suggest you always Subscribe to your own entries; this way you get an email notifying you of the new comment and you get a link to which entry it was for. A comment someone makes on an older blog entry of yours might not show up in your "Recent Comments" block, if you even have that enabled.

So...

To Subscribe to a Blog Entry:

click on the "Entry Tools" drop-down menu on top right hand corner of the blog entry.

Select "Subscribe to This Entry".

Then, choose "Instant", "Daily", or "Weekly" updates.

There! Now no more missed comments

--
Categories

Comments

A chance to be the beloved Logos 100th comment. Not about to pass that landmark up. Fortunately the long suffering one was in the room while I was trying to figure out what all this means. E-mail--I rarely use it. We'll see. Kicking and screaming his way out of the Jurassic age of computer use.
    Thanks for posting that. I just went back through and discovered that I have missed some comments.