View RSS Feed

Imported Poems

Boo.

Rate this Entry
"Sorry I'm late, I had to get my power suit."
- Lex Luthor, Justice League Unlimited, "Destroyer"

Robin's back, and a little uncertain of the reception he's gonna get. Am I welcome? Or am I going to get a slap I probably deserve for jumping ship so suddenly?
Categories

Comments

I'm glad you're back. How was the first semester? I hope you stick around- if you don't we may have to change your name to tomcat3000
    Boo Who? j/k lol
    What uncertainty? You're family. Nice to see you back. I can understand how college takes up a lot of your time. Hope you did well.
    college, now? Growing up fast kiddo

But hey RL is there and we cant avoid it, the trick Im finding is to try and work around it ...
    Missed you at Ollie and Diana's wedding.
    Hey, yeah, I noticed you weren't around as much...
    Pleased to meet you Robin...I haven't been around a few months ago so I wouldn't know...
    nice to see you again.
    Are you back, or just teasing us Robin?
    Robin, your reception will always be a warm one. Of course school takes a toll on your time, we can all relate to that. Come and go as you like, you have your priorities right!
    It's all right. It happens to the best of us.

Though... oh, gee... I often wonder what happened to our RPG forum. I even lost the link. =\

Anyhow... you seem to haven't been active in a while. I'm guessing that you may not reply to this any time soon, but... eh... that's all right.