View RSS Feed

title

I feel bad

Rate this Entry
Something happened that I don't really like. A very special person to me doesn't think that I'm still alive and breathing. Nobody else in the world exists to him anymore. I'm sad because he is my best friend and he doesn't treat me like one. That makes me sad even more. I want to talk to him about this but he keeps shoving the topic off and he starts another one according to his choosing. All he sees is this another person, which I don't like that much.

What would I do? Well, I have other friends, but he is the only one who understands me and he is the only one who I trust the very most. I don't know why he is acting like this so suddenly. The other day he was laughing and talking to me but then today he just looks at me blankly and he thinks of something else. I don't like it. I want him back now. He's hurting me so much, but he doesn't realize it yet. I'm not his girlfriend and he is not my boyfriend either, but he is my friend. I just want him to talk to me again. That's all.

I'm just so depressed. Our friendship is slowly fading away...
Categories

Comments

I had a situation similar to that. He and I started drifting apart and then he got a girlfriend and I was kind of slowly put to one side. I think I started distancing myself after that too. Now I've cut him off completely. It was hard to do but I did it gradually and we didn't speak for about 5 months until he sent me an email as if nothing had changed (I won't go into it, my blog has the gory details). I have to admit, I felt much happier and more free when I'd cut him out but it hurt to lose a friend, he was the only one I really had.
    However, I'd only advise such an action as a last resort. A good thing to do would be to sit him down and make him talk to you, get it all out into the open and see how it goes because I sincerely hope you don't have to go down my route.
    Well, thanks for the advise, Bluebird. It really helps. I'll see if I can convince him to just look at me in the eye for just 5 minutes.
    Oh! Sorry G.G. This had never happened to me before, but I hope you can fix up your friendship. :-(
    *sighs* It's okay, Bullet. :-) Thanks for hoping.

I went to his house this morning, I guess he was there but he never answered me back.
    If that's how he's going to be then there seems to be nothing to lose. Try to talk to him again, ask why he's being like this. You can only try. I'd say that you at least need him to give you answers, he owes you that much at least.
    Right. I'll try.
    Just stumbled in....

Hope the Holidays and the New Year, new season, brought about all the changes you earned!

Else, Change!

Life is change, so keep moving.

Universe Loves!